- The solution is CO2 based so a large amount of CO2 is sequestered across the many installations thus improving green credentials.
- Could simplify vending machines with the user transporting the drinks container from dispenser to chiller.
- Separates chilling from vending so that chilling units can be installed in a much wider range of outlets allowing these outlets to reduce their energy consumption. More advertising and green credits for product vendor.
- Lower installation and running costs would allow deployment to lower usage areas.
- The system could allows the customer to control the degree of chill.
- Has applications outwith the drinks vending market so could be licensed for these other applications, eg domestic soft drink, beer and wine chillers, ice maker, blast chiller, portable picnic chillers, dry-ice maker and dehumidifiers etc.
- Addition product sales especially in traditional low usage areas.
- Higher adoption rates owing to lower running costs again giving greater sales and exposure.
- Could be retrofitted to existing vending machines with their refrigeration deactivated
- Greater customer satisfaction with chill level selection feature.
- Publicity around the various green benefits.
- Fees for licensing the technology for other non-vending uses.
Contact :- I am Dr Alex B Gardiner. I am based in Glasgow, Scotland, UK
eMail :- firstname.lastname@example.org